Friday nite was our first Christmas party in our new house....our Sunday School class went to eat Lloyds (famous for the great hamburger steak) and then back to our house for dessert and a little Wii play, which actually turned into ALOT of Wii play-LOL!!!
It is amazing what a little competition will do for everyone - not sure why I didn't break my camera out for this, probably because I was laughing too hard to hold it steady for pics.
Here is a run down of the TOP FIVE things that happened...
1) Martha and April nearly punched our TV out boxing, the more they boxed the closer they got
2) Misty and Shelli can't stand for the other to be better at something
3) EVERYBODY had fun trying to do the "TREE" yoga pose
4) The younger you are (Paige, Mylie and Kyle) the better you are at everything
And last but not least of all...
5) Luckie definitely won the style contest in hula-hooping...can I just say "BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW!!! if only we had a video camera LOL
All in all we had a great time and definitely need to plan more Wii time!!!