Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE SKETCHES

 So I have a new found love for sketches when I am scrapping.  It all started with a Page Maps book I bought at The Scrapbook Princess yard sale back in April, and now I have found all these great places to find sketches, like Sketchy Thursdays , Sassy Lil' Sketches and Creative Scrappers .  I am sure there tons more that I haven't found yet, if you know of any good ones leave me a comment :)

Here is my latest layout using the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays , I am pretty literal when it comes to these but I am sure the more I do I will start to add a few more personal touches, but not bad??  I did this layout using Cosmo Cricket Delovely papers, this is my MIL with her 2 sons (my hubs is in the Beat Texas shirt)


More scrappiness to come....

No comments: