Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wanna win some scrappy goodies???

Well I know you do and here is how you do it...

As most of you know I recently made the design team for a new challenge blog called TrailMakers and we go live on August 1st with our first challenge so be sure to check back, but in the meantime check out the blog this week because the DT are being introduced-my day is tomorrow-so stop by and show me some love :)   AND if you become a follower and mention me "SavannaLea" in the comments you will be entered for a prize (and me too)... the best part the more people you get to follow us the more prizes are given:

***if we have 50 followers by the time we post our first challenge on Sunday, August, 1st - we will choose ONE winner.

*** if we have 75 followers by the time we post our first challenge, we will choose TWO winners!!
*** And if we pass 100 followers - we will choose THREE winners!!!!

I need all my friends to tell their friends to become a follower of TrailMakers and don't forget to mention me "SavannaLea"

Thanks

No comments: