Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Blog Hop


Welcome to TrailMakers 1st ever Christmas Bloghop!!!
You should be joining me after visiting the TrailMakers blog, which is where you want to officially start the hop.  This is the first time I have been in a bloghop and if you stick with me till the end I promise to pick a winner for some RAK's!!

If you haven't checked out our store here, you need to... we have just started an awesome kit club and the December Kit is to die for... it has all sorts of yumminess in from Lily Bee, Bazzill and Prima just to name a few
          Isn't all that just delicious, there are 18 sheets of paper plus all the embellies!!! 
Head over to Paper Trail when you finish with the hop and get yours!!!

I used Bazzill white cardstock, spritzed with a little GlimmerMist and Lily Bee pattern paper, there is even a little stamping along the bottom. I finished it off with some of the cardstock stickers, chipboard stickers and Thickers (for which I have a serious obsession)


I borrowed this sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches

I am all about decorations so here is what you need to do to have (3) chances for a RAK from me, which will be drawn by my hubby on Dec. 5th...
  1. Become a follower of my blog
  2. Also become a follower of the TrailMakers blog 
  3. Leave me a comment that you are following both blogs AND your favorite decoration(s) for Christmas-mine is my living room tree, which is done in blues and browns to match
So I hope you have enjoyed visiting me and I do hope you will come back soon... now you are off to visit Sandi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower of your blog the Trail Makers blog and my favorite deckie is the wreath on the front door; the smell, the greeting at the door, it's a win-win!

Sally Cranney said...

I am a follower of both blogs and my favorite decor is a wreath I bought at a craft fair that that I just fell in love with. I wish I had more than our family tree...your colors sound beautiful!

Krystle said...

Lovely layout! I love how you used the kit!

D said...

Savanna, your layout is beautiful!!! I love the banner, and wow can you decorate! My favorite decoration this year is the G45 canvas calendar I made. It took me forever to make but I am loving it! (And so are the kids!)

D said...

Oops, forgot to say that I am a follower of the Trail Makers blog, and now yours as well :)

Lillian Child said...

What a lovely layout!!

I am now a follower of your blog AND Trail Makers blog. My favorite holiday decor is the electric train that my husbands puts under our 12 foot tall Christmas tree. My 3 year old grandson just giggles in delight to see this train go round and round. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Sandi said...

I am a follower of both blogs. My favorite decoration has to be our tree with all the ornaments that have been given to us or are almost all homemade.

Ryder Royalty said...

Love the layout! I love how you captured the decorations of Christmas (in your home I assume...)

Patricia said...

I love the layout design and the paper kit made it come to life. Great job. Great color choicses. This is the first time I blog hop on this site. I found it by accident and now I will be checking Trai Makers out more offten.

Irit Shalom said...

Great page and fantastic hop!!