Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Paper Trail JANUARY kit

Start off the new year with this YUMMY kit from the Paper Trail, if is full of Echo Park goodies!!  It perfect for those snow pictures and yes I even have snow pictures from the day after Christmas, which is unheard of here in Alabama!!
So I absolutely ADORE the January Kit and here is my debut project using Pine Green for my background and it is hard to see but I did some snowflake masks with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. My accent pieces are from Red Swirls and Falling Snowflakes papers. My journaling is on a journaling card (which is from a whole sheet of journal cards-love it!!) and I also added the WINTER stickers and a few falling snowflakes that are included in the January Kit.
Be sure to get yours before they are all gone!!  And be watching for a new challenge on Monday!!

No comments: