Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finally, a little scrapiness

It seems like forever since I have posted anything of a scrappy nature... partly because I have been way busier than expected/wanted with work and life in general and I haven't done a whole heck of lot scrapwise and the other is I have just been lazy and not having any mojo to create.

But I am back with this layout I did for Sketchy Thursdays, which is one of my favorite sketch sites, and when you are short on mojo they fill the gap. 
This is one of my sweet nephews, Cannon, and he makes the cutest faces when you talk to him and Memaw taught him how to stick his tongue out. :)

Hopefully you be seeing more of my scrapiness in the days to come, so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!! LOVING those photos and the title work! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Strings said...

I will have to check out Sketchy Thursdays!! I need some of the creative inspiration right now!