Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It has been a crazy couple of weeks

I have spent the last 2 weekends at crops and while I have had a great time I am ready for a little non-crop weekend.  I did manage to get about 20 layouts done while away though.

I am a day later with this but here is a layout I did for TrailMakers challenge this week of using 4-6 photos on a page, which I love to do because more pics help define the moments better sometimes.  This LO is of a new tradition that we have started with our neice, Paige and nephew, Kyle so we can spend some quality time with them.
I used a hodge podge of leftovers this week, some Basic Grey Capella background paper, Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Clothesline and Rusted Sun by Fancy Pants along with my favorite scrappy thing right now...THICKERS.... and you can find all these things here

Join us this week and show us your LO using 4-6 photos, you never know when there might be a prize involved and plus you will get something done!!!

I will post more about my past couple of weekends this week, hopefully!!  :)

No comments: