Monday, August 23, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Here is my take on the Sketch challenge this week at TrailMakers...

I love to use sketches and sometimes I am very literal and copy them right down to the tiniest embellishment and other times I loosely copy them, but that is the great thing about them - you can interpret them however you like.

As I was digging through pictures, I ran across these beach pictures and knew they were perfect for the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun papers and this sketch challenge. The sun and beach ball I cut using my Slice Seasons cartridge and I outlined both with Stickles. The title was made with Jillibean Soup white corrugated alphas that I sprayed with GlimmerMist.
 
I just have gotten back home after a weekend celebration for one (of many) of my favorite scrap stores, Sweet Memories, so I will be posting pics later in the week.

No comments: