Monday, September 27, 2010

TOP 10 LISTS

This weeks challenge over at TrailMakers is TOP 10 list and I pondered over what to do with this challenge, I could list 10 things about me(done that) or I could list 10 things about my hubby(that's another project) so I decided to list my Top 10 songs on my Ipod and I will warn you it is a pretty eclectic mix of music from Top 40, country, rock, rap, christian rap and christian Top 40, let's just say I like most genres of music.
For this layout I used Haley's Collection-Berry Parfait by Scribble Scrabble (which is on sale at Paper Trail) for my background and Henry's Brilliance Writing 101 by Nikki Sivlis (also on sale) for my list, threw a Jenny Bowlin journal card and some bingo buttons to finish it off. I stamped my Top 10 favorites and used rubons and tiny alphas on my list page.

Be sure to join us this week because it is a prize week and the whole store is ON SALE cause we have some changes coming!!

No comments: