Saturday, January 17, 2009

Addicted...

to facebook, that is. I love it, I have come across so many old friends thru FB, what a great way to keep in touch and it is FREE (my favorite word).

Kids today have it great, so much more technology that we did (back in the 80's & early 90's). My niece and her friends find it shocking that I didn't have a TV in my room and only one in the whole house (and didn't have cable till I was in HS), much less a phone in my room till I was a Sr. in HS, while most of them have had TV's and phones since they were born or it least it seems that way.

Anyway back to
facebook, it is so much fun to see what everybody is doing with the status up- dates and finding old friends I thought were lost forever is amazing to me. Plus you can do all sorts of neat things, post pictures, invite people to events, keep a garden, have a flair board and be a fan of all sorts of things (schools, causes, etc). So if you haven't found facebook, check it out and join cause I can assure you will find just as addictive as I have!!!





No comments: