Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Well another year is upon us. It is 2009, would someone please tell me where 2008 went??? I remember being a "tween" when Prince's song "1999" came out thinking "that is SO far away" and now 1999 was 10 years ago!!! Time flies whether you have fun or not, so you might as well have some fun along the way.

Since it is a new year, it is mandatory to make "resolutions"
(things we want to accomplish over the coming year). So this is what I have been pondering today, while I take down decorations, making sure to be very organized, what do I want to accomplish this year??

So here is my list and hopefully I will accomplish ALL of these: or at least 1/2 of them :)

1) Become closer to GOD, and acknowledge him in all that I do (I have been a slacker lately)
2) Be healthier (eating AND exercising)
3) PUT AWAY MY CLOTHES /don't let them pile up on the dresser
4) Keep the house picked up at all times (so I don't have to use my day off cleaning)
5) Scrap, Scrap, Scrap.....I have a whole room dedicated to this, it shouldn't be an issue
6) Don't let TV rule my life (DVR, DVR, DVR)
7) Re-unite with old friends (thanks FaceBook)
8) Simplify and organize (this incorporates various aspects of my home and work life)
9) Pay off some debt once and for all
10) Enjoy life and everything it offers (good and bad)

So there ya go....my "resolutions" for 2009, you've read them so try to hold me to them!!!

I hope everybody has a wonderfully happy and prosperous New Year!!!

No comments: