Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are you up for a Challenge???

As ya'll know, one of my resolutions this year is to scrap more. Last nite I went to an organization class to get some suggestions on organizing my scrap room (which I did) but one of the things she told us was to make time to scrap, so when Lisa posted the "challenges" again today, I thought "this is a sign" for me to get busy.

I tried to get this up earlier today (Challenge #3) but here is my Christmas picture(s) layout, and they are actually from this year-LOL!!!


This is my NON-Christmas layout (Challenge #5) made using the Making Memories FA LA LA Christmas kit (that I got on clearance at Target no less)
Remember, no laughing!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i love the "Wii" part of Wii love Christmas - makes me wish we'd gotten ours for Christmas!! very cute - and the then and now is great too!! Thanks for playing along. If you got any good organization tips the other night - do tell - spread the love!! :) and i didn't realize when i came in the store friday that you were you! lol - i mean i recognized you and your mom, but didn't know your name!! Sorry about that!!